These can be ordered by:
- Prescriptions can be ordered on-line via the on-line services tab above. please ask a member of our reception team for a user name and password.
- By Mobile application see on-line services tab above.
- Telephoning 0191 2939114 and leaving a message. Prescriptions will be ready 2 full working days after ordering.
- Ticking the appropriate box on your repeat prescription slip and either posting it to the surgery or placing it in the box provided at the entrance to the surgery.
- Prescriptions can be posted back to you if you provide a stamped addressed envelope.
Prescriptions are available 2 working days after ordering.Arrangements can also be made with local pharmacies for delivery of repeat prescriptions.
You can also sign up for Electronic Prescribing which means no paper is printed, you nominate a pharmacy and we electronically send your prescription there. Please ask for details if you would like this to happen.
Repeat medications need to be reviewed annually you may be asked to attend the surgery for this or completed by telephone with a GP reviewing your notes.